Lilly

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oh, What a Night!

After receiving an e-mail announcing my two hour ADEPT meeting was cancelled. . . I couldn't wait to get home and relax!  What relaxing means to me?  A good movie, great company, and working on some new products!

I have been meaning to try out some headbands with my yoyo's and finally sat down and did it!  They turned out darling!    This week I will be working on three different headbands for a newborn photo shoot!  I can't wait to get started and post photos to share.  In the meantime, here is the headband I wore today to work to go with my favorite color. . . GrEeN!!

My purple and green headband!
I have also been seeing these adorable "rolled flowers" on Etsy.com that I have been wanting to try!  I just didn't know how.  I found a tutorial tonight and got started.  By this time, I only had the patience to try one.  Tomorrow I will try a few more.  My goal is to use one for one of the newborn headbands.  Look out though. . they will be part of some new hair pieces in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment