Lilly

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Beautiful Day, Beautiful Creations

It has been a beautiful week here in Myrtle Beach!  It makes me want to grab a book, dig my toes in the sand, and relax away!  Thinking of warm weather also gets me excited for the upcoming festivals for Lilly Lu's! 


March 12th I will participating in the 23rd St. Patrick's Day Festival from 9:00-4:00!  I am very excited!  This will be my first debut in North Myrtle Beach!  That being said, I have been busy making custom orders and new creations for the St. Patrick's Day Festival.  I have ventured into making brooches and headbands and let me tell you, they are adorable!  Here are a few new items:


I fell in love with this headband!!  Perfect for any season!

These two headbands were created on an elastic headband for a special little girl, Olivia.  Some of my followers/customers loved them so much, they want them made on a metal headband.  What a success!

Love the elephant!

This brooch was made for an Alabama fan on Houndstooth fabric.  What a classy way to support your favorite team!  I will be debuting USC brooches here very soon that look like this, but with a Gamecock of course!

The back of the Alabama brooch.  


I wasn't the only one that loved my houndstooth brooch.  It was featured in a Treasury on Etsy.com nearly hours after I listed it!  Here is a quick peek at the Houndstooth Treasury.  If you would like a closer look, click here: Houndstooth Treasury on Etsy.com 

 

I've got a busy season of weddings coming up.  With so many, I have been asked to create some hair pieces for brides, flower girls, and bridesmaids!  I can't wait to show you that line of hair pieces.  I can't wait to show you Katee's hair piece I made for her veil! To die for!  I must wait until after her wedding on March 26, 2011!

Remember, you can purchase my items by going to my Etsy shop: Lilly Lu's Collection Shop.  If you don't see an item listed in my shop that you see here in my blog or on my Facebook page, Lilly Lu's Collection on Facebook, let me know!  I will list anything you desire to get these beautiful creations to you!

Happy Saturday everyone!  Go out and enjoy this beautiful and warm February weekend!

Much love. . Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Hey Elizabeth. I was looking at a blog I follow and thought of you. She is doing a link-up for all crafty people... check it out. ;) http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/2011/02/show-us-your-life-what-do-you-make-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just now seeing this.. .thank you!!

    ReplyDelete