Lilly

Monday, February 7, 2011

Blog Award!! : )

What a compliment to receive a blog award!  Thank you so much to Kirby and Anna from A Pair of Kings Blog on giving me this reward.  My first thought about this award: "Wait, me!? Awesome!"  This is my first experience, not only creating items for people to enjoy, but in blogging.  To be noticed just gives me that extra confidence that maybe people do love my creations!

So upon receiving this award I found out the rules!  Rules of the award: Once awarded, you must write 7 facts about yourself and then award it to fellow bloggers; make sure to let them know! Also, link back to the one who awarded you!


1. The person that awarded me I met through my student internship in 1st grade.   The person that awarded her, I went to high school with her!  So yes, Anna. . talk about a small world!
2. I am in LOVE with owls.  They are my new weakness in cuteness.
3. I am sometimes {often ; )} running into things...but always laughing at myself for it!
4. When I'm not teaching, I am creating.  At times it is something different every week!  The one thing I can't do?  Use a sewing machine to create small items. . it eats me alive!
5.  Driving/riding a jet ski comes easy for me!  I LOVE it!
6.  I just got a new kitten . . . Peanut!  He gives me a new reason to cuddle more often in the middle of the day, on the couch!
7.  I have always had the feeling there is something else out there waiting for me within my hobby of creating pieces of art.  Only time will tell. . .

Now, here are a few blogs that 100% deserve this award:

Lauren at totally random, always an adventure
Rachelle and Natalie at What the Teacher Wants
Heather at Heather King Photography
Melissa at Melissa Skidmore Photography

1 comment: