Lilly

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Busy, busy times!

Whew!  What a crazy past couple of weeks it has been!  My kindergarten students and my teacher life has kept me way for a little while.  Here is a glimpse into Room 205!


Celebrating the 100th day of school!! : )

I also added a new addition to the family . . and a future Lilly Lu's Collection model!  Just take a look at this cutie!

Meet Peanut!
Soon to come to Lilly Lu's Collection?  Beautiful and fun pieces that will attach to your pet's collar!!  I just have to wait until Peanut calms down (a.k.a. not so much of a kitten) in order for him to model for me!  Meanwhile, anyone have an adorable cat or dog that would like to model for me??







Lilly Lu's Collection has also hit a milestone!!  We reached over 100 fans recently on our Facebook page!!  Become a fan of our Facebook page by clicking here: Lilly Lu's Collection on Facebook.  What a great achievement within the first couple months of starting the fan page!  It would not have been possible without the help of my devoted fans and customers! Thank you, thank you!!

What's even better??  We are currently at 110 people!  To celebrate reaching 100 fans though, I held a drawing to give away some of my hair pieces!  The following people were the lucky winners to receive a free hair piece: 
Amanda from Myrtle Beach

Dominique from Hilton Head Island

Heather from Little River
Finally, what better way to end the day than to realize that I have been featured in a treasury on Etsy?  A local, and great photographer, has made a treasury featuring artists and crafters in the Grand Strand area.  Here is a sneak peak of it:

Click around on shop this treasury by clicking the following link:  http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d499f4b3f2a6d91aaf5c15d/local-love  Treasuries are a great way to get exposure on Etsy.  I am always thrilled when someone decides to feature me in one of their treasuries they are creating!  Many thanks to Laura Scott, a photographer out of Surfside Beach, South Carolina!  Visit her Etsy shop by clicking here: Laura B Scott on Etsy.com.  You can also become a Facebook fan!  Laura B Scott on Facebook  Here are some samples of her amazing work: 




Well, my dear friends, I think I have caught up for tonight!  It is back to the drawing board for the next couple of days to start creating some new hair pieces!  I'll have new hair clips, elastic headbands, metal headbands, and brooches being introduced sometime in the near future!  To give you one last smile, here is little Madalyn having a tea party with her baby brother while enjoying one of Lilly Lu's Collection headbands! Adorable!

1 comment:

  1. I gave you a blog award!
    http://kirby-annaking.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-cant-believe-it-just-received-my.html

    ReplyDelete