Lilly

Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm In Love!

Living in Barefoot, I have easy access to Barefoot Commons.  Barefoot Commons has my bank, Bi-Lo, Walgreens, a mexican restaurant, Mongolian Grill, Red Box, Blockbuster Express, etc. . .Needless to say I don't have to go very far for a few things that I may need. I got really excited (maybe a little too excited according to Ryan) when I saw that a new fabric store was opening in Barefoot Commons!  As soon as they get their website up and running, I will be linking!  

Such a sweet and charming couple that owns the new store. . .and some fabulous fabrics! I walked away with 6 different pieces (whoops).  I purchased two shades of grey (which I LOVE), purple, and lime green for some custom hair pieces I am about to make.  I then purchased a polka dot and "wood" fabric for a special project I will be attempting hopefully this week.  

Can't wait to show you some completed work! 
For now. . . have a great week everyone!

xoxo, Elizabeth

Too much sunlight when taking this picture!  The "yellow" is really a lime green, the "white" is really a light grey, and the last one is a pretty deep but bright purple.

I loved both of these as soon as I saw them. . especially the yellow wood one!


No comments:

Post a Comment