Lilly

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Teachers, Football Fans, Weddings. . . Oh My!

 My last day of summer break (bittersweet) was spent making custom orders!  So sad that after today I won't be able to craft and create all day (or at least whenever I want to).  I will just have to re-adjust my schedule. : )  I was busy making hair pieces for a USC fan and a school teacher that will be getting married in October.  Here are the results:









 I have also been bust making signs for teachers.  A cool way to personalize your space as a teacher.  Just take a look: 




Well, time to enjoy my last summer night before school starts!  I'll leave you with a picture of my workspace from today. . minus my cat. : )


2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, I love my door sign! It looks great! I want you to make me a Clemson colored hair clip and a set of the small bobby bin hair pieces in Clemson colors as well!

    ReplyDelete